//Ah – the sweet smell of transparency in local government. In this blog post I’ll take a look at a recently released report that was only made possible by bringing together civic actors and civic hackers. Through that I’ll look at the stigma around the word “hacker” itself – hopefully lending some clarity to an […]
I use this blog to communicate complex media policy and big data issues with a lay user audience.
Blogging for kicks, not for clicks since 2015.
- Trophy Kids: A Podcast (Ep1) July 6, 2017
- 10 Years Later, Google Stops Scanning Your Email, But Not For the Reasons You’d Think July 5, 2017
- July 4th July 4, 2017
- Germany’s Network Enforcement Act: A Wurst Case Scenario July 2, 2017
- Facebook Town Hall Feature Trades Privacy for Efficacy April 11, 2017
- First They Came for Our Zunes February 24, 2016
- Quick Update: In the News January 14, 2016
- Square Pegs in Round Holes: Facebook Real Name Reporting Policy December 21, 2015